MS.NGOC LE, MBA
- Ms. Ngoc Le is a highly experienced Marketer with 15 years in Marketing & Business with MNCs including Unilever, Pepsi, United Pharma, Merck Consumer Care, Mondelez Kinh Do…across crucial positions such as Marketing Manager, Category Head, Head of Marketing...
- She holds an Executive MBA with Distinction in Multinational Strategic Management from Maastricht School of Management, the Netherlands (MSM Executive MBA) to fulfill her purposes as well as her passion to become a professional Business Coach & Consultant. In addition, she also earns a BA degree in External Economics from Foreign Trade University, HCM.
- Her values
- Knowledge has no value unless we use and share it
- Being humble regardless of how much we’ve learnt and known
- A meaningful success needs a compassionate heart
- Her field of expertise: Marketing, Business Management, Strategic Management and Strategy Formulation
- Her industry experience: FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Retail & Service
MR.SANG PHAM, CFA
- Sang Pham is a Vietnamese investment professional with 15 years’ hands-on experience focused on fund management, private equity/SME investing, portfolio management, business development, and financial training.
- Sang re-joined SEAF, a U.S.-based global fund management company, in August 2018 as a Director managing pipeline development, executing investments, and monitoring portfolio companies in Vietnam for SEAF Women’s Opportunity Fund. Additionally, Sang assists with executing investments in the Philippines and Indonesia for the Fund.
- Sang has been with SEAF since 2009 and took an 18-month sabbatical to pursue other ventures. Joining SEAF as an Investment Officer, Sang had advanced to become the Managing Director for SEAF Blue Waters Growth Fund in 2013. He contributed significantly to generating and managing a portfolio of 18 investee companies for the Fund, including successfully exiting
- Prior to SEAF, Sang was an analyst at Vietnam Partners, a U.S.-based boutique investment bank exclusively serving the Vietnamese market providing advisory and capital raising services, investment management consulting as well as making principal investments. Sang began his
career in B2B telecom sales.
- Besides his investment work, Sang is a guest-lecturer on corporate finance and investment analysis at various training institutions in HCMC.
- Sang is a CFA charter holder, and in addition, holds university degrees in foreign trade economics and English language.
MS. TRANG HOANG
- Trang Hoang is a Vietnamese, who believes life is a journey. Life is too short to live in a comfort zone. Trang Hoang has been an innovator (launching new brands and new business models for big corporates) in Nestle Vietnam and one big corporate in Myanmar. Before this role, she has had sixteen-year experience as a consumer insight manager at Unilever Vietnam, Nestle Vietnam, GfK Vietnam (a market research company) and Myanmar Distillery Company. She masters how to mine un-articulated insights, crafting insight statements, and turn consumers’ problems into business opportunities.
- She publishes her books to share her experience, helping others in the fields she has gone through. She set up her own online business in 2016, expanding her expertise from corporate world to entrepreneurship. She is here to help you to make your dream come true.
Ms.NHUNG PHAM, MBA
- Ms. Nhung Pham holds a 15 year valuable experience in both Marketing & Sales that makes her become an cutting edge and practical Marketer. She has been with Nestle, Unilever, Wrigley, J&J, Masan Nutri-Science across important positions like Marketing Manager, Category Marketing Director… and currently with TIKI Corporation (E commerce platform) as a Commercial Director.
- She is highly skilled in Marketing Management, Business Development, Strategic Business Planning and People Management.
- She gained a Master degree focusing in BA from University of Economic, HCM.