Strategic Tools for Business
In today’s business, it’s our desire to be differentiate so that we can gain sustainable competitive advantages. In that setting, Strategy is a process of finding and maintaining sustainable competitive advantages. Indeed, this course aims to provide you practical, proven tools and frameworks to formulate strategies from both outside-in and inside-out perspective such as SWOT analysis, PESTEL model, 5 forces analysis, BCG Matrix, GE Matrix, VRIO framework, Cost leadership strategy, Differentiation strategy, Blue Ocean strategy…
What you’ll learn
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Evaluate your strategic environment in the present and the future
- Understand the strategic management process and how to formulate strategy
- Identify competitive advantage and how to maintain it over time
- Use tools and frameworks effectively for your strategy formulation
- Understand the meaning of each strategic models and how to leverage it into your business
- Able to craft a concrete, comprehensive and actionable Strategy Statement which enables for consistent deployment across organization.
- Acknowledge the importance of strategy implementation
In a nutshell, you’ll be able to assess and redesign your current strategy and develop plans for effective implementation to give your firm a competitive advantage.